Firstly I want us do see a quick overview of the benefits of parking ticket machines:
– They allow you to collect parking revenue appropriately
– Enable you to effectively manage your parking spaces
– Improves security
– Saves you time
Parking ticket machines are what make your everyday parking easy and stress free. They have really evolved over time as providers continue to improve on your parking experiences with the latest moving towards cars parking themselves and some being highly customizable to recognize specific features of the human face.
Aside from the various options available, it’s good to understand what makes good parking ticket machines. Let’s discuss a few of them:
– Options – A machine that has various option from which to choose from makes it easy for the user to choose what best suits him or her. In the case of cash only machines; it limits the user in the event they may not have cash on them, but only a credit card. Or in the event the money they have is not enough for the ticket, how else will they pay?
– High speed payments and ticketing -a machine that can provide tickets and process payments fast is one of the best things to go for so as to avoid long queues of users waiting to interact with the machine. You can actually lose business if you have a slow machine since they find parking to be stressful and a slow machine would just make things worse.
Those are some of the most important things to look out for. Of course all this has to be based on your facility; different machines are accommodated to solve different problems and at different costs. Once the criterion above has been met, then you can be assured of a good parking experience for both you and your users.
– User friendly – a complicated parking ticket machine will just stress out users. You may think that you simplifying the process by including many variables, but in actual fact it becomes hard for the user. Although initial feedback from users on the type of system they would like is preferable, but keeping it simple is the best way to go.
In the event you should need a highly customizable machine then you can always talk to your provider and they should be able to advise you on what can be done including the way forward. Once it is installed, a good option to have a place somewhere for users to provide their feedback so as to continually improve on their experiences.